The SPAM Policy Agreement is as follows:
- E-mails must contain header information that is technically accurate and includes an originating electronic mail address, domain name, or Internet Protocol.
- Headers may not include false information, including no false information about the subject of the e-mail, sender, originating server, date or time.
- E-mails that are solicitations or advertisements must contain clear and conspicuous identification that the e-mail is a solicitation or advertisement.
- All entities sending emails must have a physical mailing address supplied in the email.
- All emails must have a proper subject line. The title cannot be disguised in any way.
- All emails must be supplied with an opt-out message in the header that contains a real email. All requests to opt out must be honored and the recipient who has opted out may not be contacted via e-mail again.
- E-mails must be sent from a valid email address that must be active for a minimum of 30 days from the date the email(s) is sent.
- All emails must be for a targeted email list.
- It is unlawful to use scripts or other automated means to register for multiple electronic mail accounts or online user accounts.
- It is unlawful to use “Dictionary attacks” or the use of a software program to automatically generate millions of permutations of letters and numbers to attempt to contact legitimate e-mail addresses.
I understand that failure to adhere to this policy may void any affiliate earnings, and may be grounds for the termination of my account.